There are many supports in the community to address mental health concerns for employees and their families / loved ones. While some businesses will have Employee Assistance Program (EAP or EFAP) it is recognized that many do not and more supports are needed than what is funded. Below resources that can be offered during COVID-19 and beyond.
- The Ontario government has set the 211 number as a means to utilize mental health resources starting with a phone call – simply dial 211.
- Locally: CK Public Health - COVID-19
- Locally: Chatham-Kent Children’s Services (CKCS) - Children’s Mental Health
- Public Health Ontario - COVID-19
- Centre for Addiction and Mental Health (CAMH) - Mental Health and the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Canadian Mental Health Association (CMHA) - Lambton-Kent
- Ontario Increasing Mental Health Support During COVID-19
- Canadian Mental Health Association (CMHA) - COVID-19 and Mental Health